Before contacting us by email, please read the Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you do not receive an answer, please contact us by email.
We respond to inquiries from 9:00 to 16:00 on weekdays.
Additionally, please note that workshops are held on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, so it may take some time to check your email.
- I used an email address that is not in use and I did not receive a reservation confirmation email.
- We will change the registered email address, so please let us know your name and email address at email@example.com.
- I can't drink alcohol. Do you have non-alcoholic drinks?
- We have non-alcoholic soft drinks available, so please feel free to join us.
- I would like to cancel or reschedule a workshop.
- As stated in the cancellation/refund policy , we accept reservations up to 3 days before the workshop (for example, for a workshop held on April 4th, we will contact you on April 1st). Please note that we cannot accept schedule changes after that time. Please also note that cancellations are not eligible for refunds.
- If you wish to reschedule or cancel your workshop less than 3 days before the workshop, we will do so free of charge, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name of the person making the order . .
- I made a mistake in the number of tickets.
- Some customers have mistaken the number of tickets. Please check the contents of your cart once again and purchase tickets for the number of participants.
- Reservations can be changed up to 3 days before the workshop. Please note that if a mistake in your reservation or a duplicate reservation is discovered on the same day, we will not be able to provide a refund in accordance with our cancellation/refund policy. Please check the contents of your cart again.
- When will the workshop schedule be published?
- It will be released two months before the workshop. We will notify you on Instagram as soon as it is released, so please check it.
- The workshop I want to participate in is sold out. Can I wait for cancellation?
- We are waiting for cancellations. Please contact email@example.com with your desired time and number of participants. If there is a cancellation, we will reserve your seat and contact you.
- My friend and I tried to make separate reservations, but the timings were different and when I made the reservation, it was sold out. Can I add one person?
- Due to the venue, it is difficult to increase the number of seats. You will be placed on a waiting list for cancellations.
- Can children participate in the workshop?
- Children are welcome in all workshops unless explicitly stated otherwise. Non-alcoholic soft drinks are also available.
- For children in the lower grades of elementary school (approximately 10 years old or younger), you can choose from the following two methods. In case of 1), please make a reservation for 1 person, and in case of 2), please make a reservation for 2 people.
- 1) A pattern in which the child and guardian create one work together (up to one child per guardian)
- 2) A pattern in which the child and guardian each create one work.
- For children in the upper grades of elementary school (approximately 10 years or older) and above, please make a reservation for two children, as the child and their guardian will each work on one piece.
- The " Beginner " picture themes on the website are popular with children, so please take a look if you like.
- Can English-available classes be taught by instructors in English?
- The lessons are taught by instructors who can speak English. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, including how to draw, in English.
- However, due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be rare cases where an English-speaking instructor will be unavailable on the day of the lesson. If you would like to participate in English, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org when making your reservation and we will notify you of any changes.
- Can I have a private party?
- We accept orders from 8 people at our Nezu and Hiroo stores. For more information, please contact email@example.com .
Please read the frequently asked questions before contacting us.
If you don't find the answer to your question, please contact us by email.
Our customer support is available 9am-4pm on weekdays.
Please note that during weekends and holidays, our email responses may be delayed due to ongoing workshops.
- I used the wrong email address and didn't receive the reservation confirmation email.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email address of the reservation holder so that we can change the registered email address.
- I can't consume alcohol. Do you have any non-alcoholic beverages available?
- We have non-alcoholic soft drinks available, so please feel free to participate without worries.
- I want to cancel or change the date of the workshop.
- As however stated in our cancellation and refund policy , we accept cancellations and date changes up to 3 days before the workshop (eg, for a workshop on April 4th, please contact us by April 1st)., we do not accept date changes after that points, and cancellations are not eligible for a refund.
- For date changes or cancellations made before 3 days prior to the workshop, please contact email@example.com with your order number and the name of the person who made the reservation. These changes will be free of charge.
- I made a mistake with the number of tickets.
- We have noticed that some customers have been experiencing issues with ticket quantities in their carts. Kindly take a moment to review the contents of your cart and ensure that you are purchasing the correct number of tickets for the number of attendees you intend to have.
Please note that we can accommodate reservation changes up to 3 days before the workshop's scheduled date. In the event of booking errors or duplicate reservations discovered on the day of the event, we regret to inform you that, in accordance with our cancellation and refund policy , refunds will not be possible. We appreciate your understanding and kindly request that you double-check the contents of your cart.
- When will the workshop be scheduled?
- The workshop schedule will be released approximately 2 months before the workshop date up until the previous month. Once it's published, we will announce it on Instagram, so please check there for updates.
- The workshop I want to participate in is sold out. Can I join the waiting list for cancellations?
- We are accepting waiting list requests. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired session and the number of participants. If there is a cancellation, we will reserve a seat for you and notify you accordingly.
- I tried to make separate reservations with my friend, but our timing was off, and when I made my reservation, it was already sold out. Can I add one more person?
- Due to venue constraints, we cannot accommodate additional seats. We can only offer you a spot on the waiting list.
- Can children participate in the workshops?
- Unless otherwise specified, children are allowed to participate in all our workshops. We also provide non-alcoholic soft drinks.
- For children up to lower elementary school age (approximately up to 10 years old), we offer two options: 1) Creating one artwork together with the child and the guardian, or 2) Each creating one artwork separately. For option 1, please make a reservation for one person, and for option 2, please make a reservation for two people.
- For children from upper elementary school age (approximately 10 years old and above), both the child and the guardian will each create one artwork, and the reservation should be made for two people.
- The " Beginner Level " subjects on our website have been well received by children. Please take a look if you're interested.
- Is the English-available class taught by an English-speaking instructor?
- We have instructors who can speak English. They can teach you how to draw and answer questions in English.
- However, please note that there is a slight possibility that the English-speaking instructor may be unavailable on the day due to unforeseen circumstances. If you specifically want to participate in English, please contact us at email@example.com when making your reservation so that we can inform you in case of any changes.
- Can I book a private party?
- We can accommodate private parties starting from 8 people at our Nezu and Hiroo stores. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.